* MASKS ARE NOT REQUIRED TO ENTER THE OFFICE, BUT ARE OPTIONAL.
* SCHEDULED PATIENTS ARE ALLOWED 1 VISITOR, IF THEY NEED PHYSICAL ASSISTANCE OR INTERPRETATION.
* APPOINTMENTS ARE STILL REQUIRED FOR THE PURCHASE OF EYEGLASSES.
* IF YOU ARE A NEW PATIENT, PLEASE BRING COMPLETED PAPERWORK WITH YOU OR ARRIVE 15 MINUTES EARLY. GIVE US A CALL WHEN YOU ARRIVE AND WE WILL BRING THE PAPERWORK TO YOU.
* PATIENTS PICKING UP GLASSES/CONTACTS OR NEEDING AN EYEGLASS REPAIR MAY ENTER THE OFFICE. DEPENDING ON THE NUMBER OF PATIENTS IN THE OFFICE, YOU MAY BE ASKED TO RETURN TO YOUR CAR, IF THERE IS A WAIT FOR ADJUSTMENTS OR REPAIRS. OUR STAFF WILL GIVE YOU A CALL WHEN YOU ARE ABLE TO RE-ENTER THE OFFICE.
Dr Black has been practicing in Richardson, TX for 30 years.
Our goal is to provide our patients with with the highest level of care and services
Allow our competent and professional staff to help you with all of your vision and eyecare needs
We look forward to seeing you soon!
We provide comprehensive eye care ranging from routine exams to specialty contact lens fits. Our office also provides LASIK services and the treatment and management of ocular diseases like Dry Eye, Red Eyes, Glaucoma, and Foreign Body removal.
We have an extensive collection of eyeglass frames guaranteed to fit any face or style.
We are in network eligible providers for many medical insurance as well as vision plans some of which include: Aetna, BCBS, Cigna, UHC, Eyemed, and VSP.
Please contact us directly with any questions, comments, or scheduling inquiries you may have.
2000 N Plano Rd Suite 111 Richardson, TX 75082
Monday and Tuesday: 9:00am - 5:30pm
Wednesday: 9:00am - 12:00pm
Thursday and Friday: 9:00am - 5:30pm
THE OFFICE CLOSES DAILY FOR LUNCH FROM 12:30PM - 1:30 PM.